Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Saturday, May 27, 2006
Disappointed

I just cannot believe it..I thought it will be alright..but i seriously didn't expect myself to do so badly. I once told myself before that if I were to get anything less than a 4, I wouldn't know how to face up to the world, n to the people who always thought I could do it. But what can i say now? The worst has happened n i dunno how to react. Got a good scolding from my dad...great, now he has completely given up on me =( Chem engine sucks..its really REALLY tough..
Well, i know its partly my fault..i mean, of cuz i'm to blame..i didn't study hard enough. I kinda had the feeling that it wouldn't be good. But i didn't expect it to be that BAD!!! ..oh no...dunno where am i going to get the motivation to study =(


Posted by Gwen at 4:33 PM