 |
Hmm..think this might seem funny but I'm actually hoping that time wouldn't pass so fast now..haha..I think its cuz I was walking in the city alone today, enjoying the breeze...yup, ENJOYING. Can u imagine?? I'm not that cold anymore!!! I'm actually getting used to almost everything here, but definitely not used to the place I'm living =( I go to Coles supermarket and all I see on the shelves are canned TOMATOES..haha, and not those canned button mushrooms and Ayam brand sardines..and guess what? I didn't actually think seeing those stuff was weird! I'm getting used to it! I'm getting used to buying things which they wrap in paper bags (unlike in S'pore where EVERYTHING is packed in plastic) Yawns..so sleepy today, dunno why...I slept like 12 hrs last nite and I'm feeling tired at 9.49pm at night =( Hope that I can stay awake till the Germany match tonight. Haven't been watching soccer lately. Feel so guilty..I didn't even see Sweden's last match!!! Now I have to wait 2 more years, hoping I'll see Sweden play again in Euro =)
Posted by Gwen at 7:44 PM
|
 |
what? me?
kindly. SHOUT.
archives
linkages
|
 |