Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Friday, June 16, 2006
Bitter in Melbourne

Life sucks..esp when I'm broke cuz the stuff here are so damn ex and I have to adhere to house rules that I've never experienced before. Well..I'm just not just to having to sleep at 9.30pm, have dinner together as a family at about 8pm and then not wake up later than 11am. That means I either have to forgo my world cup matches or watch it secretly in the room on a 15-inch TV with the volume turned down. Plus, I have no access to internet. =( So here I am, stuck outside somewhere on the streets of Melbourne, waiting for someone to be home before I can catch the train back. I feel so restricted man..can't be home later than 9.30pm! How on earth am I going to experience Melbourne if I'm restricted like that?! I'm on a holiday man..Sigh, I can't complain about this to anyone, not even my Dad. I mean, what am i going to say? There isn't a good reason to move out to live somewhere else, besides, all these rules are what a GOOD girl would follow, without a complaint. But..I"M JUST NOT USED TO IT!!! Oh god, I feel like packing my bags and leave for Singapore but yet I want to spend more time with Davis here...BOO...


Posted by Gwen at 5:13 PM