Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Monday, June 05, 2006
Day 3 in Perth

I'm so glad that I'm feeling so much better today! Been battling with the flu bug for the past 2 days..it sucks..really. Well, I'm still coughing so have to refrain from those fried and ang moh stuff.
Okie,I stayed home on Day 2 cuz i was feeling really bad..only went out for dinner at Billy Lee. Yeah..chinese food for the sick person. The portions were huge! and expensive! 3 dishes cost us 38 bucks! Sigh..Singapore is still the best =)
Day 3..went to Scarborough beach to walk walk..man, it was cold! And there were people surfing in WINTER!! total madness! But the beach was like no other...natural and clean! oh yeah..and the sand was cold.Haha..i've never touched COLD sand in my life! Well, I couldn't stay at the beach for too long, it was freezing by the time the sun set so we went to the Dome cafe nearby for some coffee and then off to Hillary's harbour for dinner. The menu at Dome was WooHoo man!! Cannot find in S'pore! it was like 15 pages thick,with loads of pics of yummylicious food!! Haha, I ordered a ham and cheese croissant cuz i couldn't tahan anymore!!! (yeah, i'm a pig! But at least i got my appetite back after that terrible flu) Then after that..we went to Hillary's for more food!! Davis ordered just one portion of grilled red emperor cuz we've learnt our lesson about the super-sized portiond these people eat!! Yummylicious once again!!


Posted by Gwen at 10:26 PM