Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Wednesday, June 28, 2006
I want to learn the skill of LOCK PICKING!

WAH..Davis forgot his KEYS this morning and we had to get a locksmith in..damn ex la!! 120 bucks gone just like that and the guy took like 1 minute to open the lock!! I also want to learn how to pick locks! Can do it for extra pocket money man!! It was soooo terrible to be stuck outside without ur keys..Davis even tried to jump over from the neighbour's balcony...so freaky la!=(
Anyway, Qantas is kinda annoying me right now, I can't get an early ticket home! And I'm sick of staying here cuz of someone who SUCKS..=( I HATE people who judge me, thinking like they know so much. Another thing is also cuz Davis has started sch and so I have to spend most of the afternoons alone, YUP, i rather spend it ALONE then with someone else *pukes* So tomorrow is another day alone I suppose, going to Victoria market and see if I can get more goodies for home!yup..


Posted by Gwen at 6:39 PM