![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Thursday, June 01, 2006
Haiz..I'm having a cold now cuz i haven been sleeping properly e past few days in Singapore.. imagine having a cold in a winter country. I feel like dying...really wanna get well soon!! Like by tmr!! Dun wanna waste my holiday in Perth. Talking abt Perth, well..I din know what to expect before I got here cuz i've nv been here before. It was only a 10min drive from the airport to the hotel n it was bright n sunny when i got here...so i thought to myseld "Hmm...maybe its not that cold after all!" Oh man..i so take that back now!! It just gets colder n colder as night falls n at this moment..at 12:08am, its abt 9degrees! Davis kinda tried to walk out of the house for a moment with just a sweatshirt, jeans,socks and slippers n he nearly collapsed outside the front door when he came back..HAHAHAHA...okie, NOT FUNNY! Took a drive to Chinatown for dinner..at about 7pm, which is quite a good time for dinner..haha, but most of the shops were closed already!!! And the streets looked like its 11pm or something. I sure need to get used to this kinda life..at least for the next month.. Dunno where i'll be going tmr..but probably driving to the outskirts of Perth..the city is too small.. Posted by Gwen at |
|
what? me? kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages |
![]() |