Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Monday, July 17, 2006
Accomplished!

Haha..I finally got my cheap oven to work!! At least the money din go to waste! So I spent yesterday and today baking brownies for Cheryl cuz she has this carnival coming up on friday and she needs to sell sth..haha..but anyway, I'm just so happy that I got the oven to WORK!! I made butter cake just now too! Din taste that good though..but what the hell..
Anyway, I got a new phone today! I thought of getting either an N70 or the 6233 but then...the funniest thing happened when i got there..my dad actually suggested I get a PDA phone or sth!!cuz he says there is no point getting a phone and a PDA(which is what I'm doing now)..so might as well pay a bit more and get an integrated one!! OH MY GOD! I cannot believe it!! My dad is saying that to me!!!!!...so happy! But i got the N80 in the end..powerful phone..I LOVE it! (Dun worry dear..I cherish the samsung one just as much =P)
Alright..tmr is camp day..I think I'm gg to collapse alr..so tired! Been sleeping less than 8 hrs for the past few days...plus, I am not gaining any weight! Think it's cuz I have been doing too much aerobics and running.sigh..shall resume to pilates and yoga man =) Alright, tmr i shall...
1. go for yoga at bugis in the morn
2.report for camp later..sigh..hate to face NUS..brings back sad memories..boo
Davis says I shld go back on tues nite cuz of the interview on wed morn..or else I will look like a zombie when I get there..not good =(


Posted by Gwen at 1:23 AM