![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
||||
![]() |
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
The flight yesterday was terrible boring. I watched 3 and a half movies and ate 2 meals, 1 ice cream and god knows how many cups of tea...time seem to past really slowly when u r alone in a place. The plane was cramped and full..and now I'm having some problem moving my left leg!!! I think I sprained it or something...dunno when I sprained it though =( sigh..have to limp around today. Guess I won't be able to go far to watch the match tonight. Its the semis! If I don't catch it, there will only be like 3 more matches to go and then I will have to wait for another 4 years to watch the world cup again! NOOOOOOO! I will limp my way to a TV set showing the match..too bad my house isn't wired for cable...oh well.. Alright, I think I better go get something to eat right now..then I'll limp my way to my grandma's house. Haven't seen the people there for ages! Posted by Gwen at |
|
what? me? kindly. SHOUT. archives linkages |
![]() |