Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Wednesday, July 05, 2006
I'm turning into a homely girl!

Can't get used to the sudden change..haha, I spent most of my time at home in the last 3 days and I'm back before 8pm! Feel kinda bad now cuz Eeling just asked me to meet her at 11pm to watch soccer. The problem is..its late, I have no transport out and I have to tutor my bro cuz he just got a huge scolding from Dad for not putting in enough effort for Chinese. But I haven't seen Eeling for so long! Dun think I'll go..its too far man..(Chijmes!! Thats like 20km from Pasir Ris!Taxi surcharge will be crazy!) Besides, I blew 10bucks on taxi fare today cuz my sis forgot to bring her tuition bag and called me at the last min! My siblings are troublesome..
I'm thinking of getting a job at some ice cream booth..sounds kinda cool actually. Didn't really plan to work for the rest of the hols cuz I want to get down to some serious stuff but then Huiling mentioned that she is going to start work tmr at some ice cream place in taka..then I thought, why not?? The pay isn't that good but its an experience! I've never really had a holiday job that pays more than what I've learnt..but who cares! Experience counts!


Posted by Gwen at 10:59 AM