Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Japanese Occupation

Haha..I know it sounds scary..cuz it is! At least thats what Bae thinks. Yesterday was my first day at work.Well, as usual..blur=( I just realised that...
1. Though i love makeup, I dun actually know a lot abt it!
2.Women are the reason why a lot of businesses r booming today.
Seriously..who would pay 125bucks for a facial foam?U got the ans!Haha..Kinda wondering where these people get their money..But thats not the point.My sales r more important=P Selfish being..yep.
Alright, its national day eve and I've got to work later from 4-midnight.Haha..so u can pretty much guess why its Jap occupation!I still have to think of ways to get home man!Was trying to check out the bus services...and i think im just simply suay..All the webbies just wont load!!I cant check the bus routes la!Sigh..


Posted by Gwen at 10:21 AM