Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim
Copyrighted to Eric Sim

Thursday, July 26, 2007
Another Boring Day..

Yep another day at work..with, ok, some work to do. But its really nothing much. So i'm spending my time reading up on stocks n investments, waiting for the day i turn 21 so i can open a CDP acct! I'm doing stuff on IPOS so i might as well take the chance to learn more abt this else no one will have the time to teach me =(
I"m glad that time actually passed relatively fast compared to the other days, its already 5.11pm. I went downstairs to get yami yoghurt (there's this cool green apple flavour which is, surprisingly, not very sour!) at 3 plus and then ate Bengawan solo's kueh after that. There's this huge box of kueh sitting right in front of me. =)
I can't see anything out of my office window. Its so cold that there's condensation on the window. Dunno whats wrong with the weather. Its only Jul n its raining everyday since davis left. Haizzz..
Shld cherish these few days ah..won't be looking out of these windows after next tues. Heh..dunno if its a good thing or a bad one.
I have to get a testimonial from my boss..but she's really busy, i feel kinda bad. She'll probably ask me to write it myself la. Bad bad bad..how to write something to praise myself...this one needs some skills one. =P I guess i'll ask her about it tmr la, before the weekend. Hopefully, she'll be nice enough to write something for me =)
oh shucks i shouldn't have said that time passes quickly today cuz its creeping by now..ARGH!


Posted by Gwen at 2:50 PM